Clinics & Services
We provide general medical services (according to the GMS contract) including the management of acute and chronic health problems and are open as detailed in our "opening hours" page. Urgent needs outside of these hours are provided by NHS 111 by ringing 111 from any phone.
- Health Promotion and lifestyle advice
- Child Health Clinics - our health visitor attends our weekly Baby Clinic every Tuesday morning.
- Antenatal Care - the community midwifery team runs antenatal clinics for our patients on Tuesday and Wednesday early afternoon.
- Routine Immunisations
- Minor Surgery - by appointment following GP Consultation.
- Travel advice & vaccination - vaccinations incur a cost to the patient.
- Family Planning & Sexual Health Advice
- Cervical Smears
- Health Screening - NHS Health Checks for the over 40s